Eastnor Steam and Vintage at Eastnor Castle
Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th May 2022
10.30am until 5.30pm
LIMITED PRE-BOOKED ONLINE TICKETS ONLY
A nostalgic family fun day! An impressive line up of steam engines, vintage cars, giant garden games, model steam engine rides, vintage carousel, chair swing, old-fashioned dance workshops, pony rides, live music and more!
Adults: £13.00 (aged 16 and over)
Children: £8.00 (aged 3-15 years)
Family: £34.00 (2 adults + up to 3 children)
Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket.
CASTLE & GROUNDS TICKETS ONLY (Grounds Only tickets are not available for this event)
Important things to know…
ATTRACTIONS/ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE OPEN & INCLUDED:
– Steam & Vintage displays, rides & activities
– Knight’s Maze
– Junior Obstacle Course
– Adventure Playground
– Woodland Play Area
– Lakeside walks
– Arboretum walks
– Rope swings
– Self-guided tour of the castle
ATTRACTIONS/ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE CLOSED/UNAVAILABLE:
– Little Land Rovers (not open until Monday 30th May)
– Castle Tea Room selling hot & cold drinks, home-made cakes, light lunches and snacks.
– Ice cream parlour selling a selection of ice creams and ice lollies.
– Tuck Shed selling hot & cold drinks and snacks.
– Stand selling hot pork rolls, hot dogs and burgers.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
– Dogs welcome.
– Picnics welcome.
– We are operating as a cashless site so please bring a card to make any payments.
Disabled visitors are welcome to visit Eastnor Castle, however, certain areas of the grounds are not accessible. The castle grounds are hilly and laid to gravel in places so it may be difficult for wheelchairs and pushchairs to reach some areas, particularly if the ground is wet. We have a stair-climber up the entrance steps of the castle but disabled visitors must be able to transfer from their own chair to the chair on the stair-climber. Unfortunately, we are not able to use the disabled platform lift to the first-floor bedrooms on Bank Holidays (including this event) For full details of our facilities for disabled visitors, please click here or call 01531 633160.
To purchase your tickets online please visit our Eastnor Castle website.